Senior System Specialist – Windows/VMWare/SQL (Permanent)
Brief Description :
Working in an IT support department of a global financial institution for administrating Windows and Microsoft SQL Server related projects on moderately complex components of the Windows/VMWare/SQL Based systems infrastructure.
- Perform system support and administration of Windows Server and Microsft SQL Database Systems with proactive system and database tuning
- Perform system administration for virtual server and SAN
- Collect user requirements and conduct capacity planning based on the requirements
- Design and implement IT solution to meet business needs
- Liaise with and manage vendors for project implementation and system maintenance
- Develop and maintain infrastructure policy and standard, and implement IT security control
- Participate in developing disaster recovery plan and technical solutions
- Degree Holder or above in Computer Science or equivalent preferable
- Minimum 6 to 8 years IT work experience in banking field or sizeable firm
- Solid technical know-how related to administration of and implementation of projects in Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012 and Windows Server 2008/2012
- Good knowledge of VMWare ESXi and SAN storage
- MCSE Data Platform or MCDBA qualification required, preferably with MCITP, ITIL, CISSP
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and Cantonese
- Responsible, self-driven, goal achieving, good team player
Spinnaker IT Limited is a company that helps companies to tackle their IT related issues and support their business needs. We offer a full range of professional services including consultancy, IT support services, programmes and project management, IT outsourcing and recruitment services.
Successful candidate for this post will provide support for our client. We serve a broad spectrum of clients which include financial services institutions, Non-Government organizations (NGO) and medium to large size enterprises.
To view more jobs, please go back to our Spinnaker IT Job OpportunitiesYou have not SIGNED IN yet. Please SIGN IN or REGISTER before proceeding to apply for a job.
This can facilitate you to access our Job Opportunities to apply for this job or our Job Management Tool to monitor your job application status.
If you qualify and wish to submit an application directly to us instead of registering Spinnaker IT Career, please send your CV to email@example.com.