Infrastructure Architecture Support
To work as an Infrastructure Architect in a large local bank and dynamic infrastructure team to modernise existing infrastructure and applications.
You should be experienced in working with various stakeholders to lead the end to end architecture design of infrastructure to meet RTO, RPO and various security and performance standards in a banking environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- working with various stakeholders to lead the end to end architecture design of infrastructure/li>
- Align technical support and consultancy services to users wherever necessary for architecture design requirements
- Define appropriate governance to ensure infrastructure architecture conformed to the group best practice
- Define, propose and/or deliver appropriate end to end architecture to meet RPO and RTO requirements
- Work closely with various stakeholders to make sure the design will be delivered within schedule and budget
- Work closely with application teams and provide consultancy services and technical advice if required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the basic knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Degree Holder or above in Computer Science or equivalent preferable
- Competent skills on any infrastructur support with relevant experiences
- Competent skills on Microsoft Offices tools
- Knowledge of various middleware and platform environments
- good project management skills
- Effective communication skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels
Education and Experience
- Preferably Diploma or Degree holder in Computer Science
- 6+ Years experience in infrastructure support (Windows, Linux and Middleware)
Spinnaker IT Limited is a company that helps companies to tackle their IT related issues and support their business needs. We offer a full range of professional services including consultancy, IT support services, programmes and project management, IT outsourcing and recruitment services.
Successful candidate for this post will provide support for our client. We serve a broad spectrum of clients which include financial services institutions, Non-Government organizations (NGO) and medium to large size enterprises.
To view more jobs, please go back to our Spinnaker IT Job Opportunities
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com