Windows Exhange Server Administrator
Manage, maintain, install, recommend, and support Microsoft Exchange based messaging, application and database servers. Manage workload in order to effectively provide systems and network support to all company users. The ideal candidate would be someone with a strong background in Microsoft Exchange in an enterprise setting and show a willingness to learn and support other technologies and platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily administration and operation of Microsoft Exchange environment
- Maintain a high level of server and network security to protect corporate resources from unauthorized access
- Ensure thorough server backups and disaster recovery plans exist for all production IS systems
- Install, test, maintain, design and document supporting systems, utility programs and monitoring tools
- Windows server operating system as well as Windows desktop support
- Evaluates new hardware and software solutions
- Assists with defining creating and implementing IS policies
- Perform backups and restores
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the basic knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Extensive knowledge of all computer hardware and software including Windows operating systems and Windows desktop systems required
- Functional knowledge of current best practices for securing servers and desktop computers.
- Knowledge of firewalls, DNS, FTP, SMTP, TCP/IP, LDAP and web desired
- IP switching, routing and networking skills a plus
- VMware experience a plus
Education and Experience
- Preferably Diploma or Degree holder in Computer Science
- 4+ Years experience in IS support
- MCSE certification an advantage
Spinnaker IT Limited is a company that helps companies to tackle their IT related issues and support their business needs. We offer a full range of professional services including consultancy, IT support services, programmes and project management, IT outsourcing and recruitment services.
Successful candidate for this post will provide support for our client. We serve a broad spectrum of clients which include financial services institutions, Non-Government organizations (NGO) and medium to large size enterprises.
To view more jobs, please go back to our Spinnaker IT Job OpportunitiesYou have not SIGNED IN yet. Please SIGN IN or REGISTER before proceeding to apply for a job.
This can facilitate you to access our Job Opportunities to apply for this job or our Job Management Tool to monitor your job application status.
If you qualify and wish to submit an application directly to us instead of registering Spinnaker IT Career, please send your CV to email@example.com.