Project Manager – Control-M (contract)
Brief Description :
To act as the Project Manager to migrate all scheduled jobs on the merchandising system from Control-M to UC4 for a famous retail store.
- Replace Control-M by UC4 as the job scheduling tool.
- Degree Holder or above in Computer Science or equivalent preferable
- Minimum 6 to 8 years IT work experience in large corporations.
- Strong project management skill which include plan management, risk and issue management, status reporting. PMP and/or ITIL certificate holder is an advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and Cantonese
- Responsible, self-driven, goal achieving, good team player
Spinnaker IT Limited is a company that helps companies to tackle their IT related issues and support their business needs. We offer a full range of professional services including consultancy, IT support services, programmes and project management, IT outsourcing and recruitment services.
Successful candidate for this post will provide support for our client. We serve a broad spectrum of clients which include financial services institutions, Non-Government organizations (NGO) and medium to large size enterprises.
To view more jobs, please go back to our Spinnaker IT Job OpportunitiesYou have not SIGNED IN yet. Please SIGN IN or REGISTER before proceeding to apply for a job.
This can facilitate you to access our Job Opportunities to apply for this job or our Job Management Tool to monitor your job application status.
If you qualify and wish to submit an application directly to us instead of registering Spinnaker IT Career, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.