Project Manager – EDI (contract)
Brief Description :
To act as the Project Manager to upgrade ECSS to Business Manager as required by GS1. ECSS is a tool to transfer orders, invoice, remittance advance between DF and GS1, and then to trading partners.
- cover the migration of all scheduled jobs, manual jobs, monitoring job sheet
- upgrade de-supported server and OS
- split the project into 3 phases for three famous retail restores
- Degree Holder or above in Computer Science or equivalent preferable
- Minimum 6 to 8 years IT work experience in large corporations.
- Strong project management skill which include plan management, risk and issue management, status reporting. PMP and/or ITIL certificate holder is an advantage.
- Can do attitude – it is a fast moving, dynamic environment, so need to be flexible and open to change
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and Cantonese
- Responsible, self-driven, goal achieving, good team player
Spinnaker IT Limited is a company that helps companies to tackle their IT related issues and support their business needs. We offer a full range of professional services including consultancy, IT support services, programmes and project management, IT outsourcing and recruitment services.
Successful candidate for this post will provide support for our client. We serve a broad spectrum of clients which include financial services institutions, Non-Government organizations (NGO) and medium to large size enterprises.
To view more jobs, please go back to our Spinnaker IT Job OpportunitiesYou have not SIGNED IN yet. Please SIGN IN or REGISTER before proceeding to apply for a job.
This can facilitate you to access our Job Opportunities to apply for this job or our Job Management Tool to monitor your job application status.
If you qualify and wish to submit an application directly to us instead of registering Spinnaker IT Career, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.