UNIX/Linux Commercial Administrator (Freelance Contractor-6 to 9 months)
Working in the Unix/Linux cost administration team of the IT support department of a global financial institution with moderately complex components of the Unix Based systems infrastructure.
- Plan annual capital expenditure and direct cost budget with close monitoring and control of planned budget spend
- Raise procurement order for various hardware/software spending, services and maintenance renewal, and arrange invoice settlement
- Review and understand various global and regional contracts for hardware/software and services
- Perform monthly accruals to ensure cost are properly booked in the correct month timely
- Record actual spending and regularly project annual full year spending
- Propose and record cost savings initiatives
- Prepare monthly server consumption reports for IT billing
- Deliver various financial MIs as a sound supporting of the team’s financial/support services status
- Design and streamline various cost administration work
- Review Unix/Linux spending in Asia-pacific countries
- High Diploma/Degree Holder or above
- Basic understanding of computer hardware and software equipment, preferably in Unix/Linux areas
- Familiar with Excel formulas and writing VBA
- Ability to demonstrate a systematic approach to problem solving
- Independent fast learner
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
- Previous working experience in banking environment is an advantage.
Spinnaker IT Limited is a company that helps companies to tackle their IT related issues and support their business needs. We offer a full range of professional services including consultancy, IT support services, programmes and project management, IT outsourcing and recruitment services.
Successful candidate for this post will provide support for our clients or for Spinnaker IT partners. We serve a broad spectrum of clients which include financial services institutions, Non-Government organizations (NGO) and medium to large size enterprises. Working period may range from 6 months to 2 years subject to individual project requirement.
To view more jobs, please go back to our Spinnaker IT Job OpportunitiesYou have not SIGNED IN yet. Please SIGN IN or REGISTER before proceeding to apply for a job.
This can facilitate you to access our Job Opportunities to apply for this job or our Job Management Tool to monitor your job application status.
If you qualify and wish to submit an application directly to us instead of registering Spinnaker IT Career, please send your CV to email@example.com.