Programmer – Application Developer (Permanent)
Working in an IT Development department of a global financial institution for system development projects of cross platform applications on moderately complex components under .NET and SQL Server environments.
- Develop cross platform applications for various banking business including MIS, AML, Settlement, CMS and Customer Service
- Assist project manager to collect user requirements and accomplish project goal
- Work with system analyst to design and develop solutions
- Organize training and user acceptance test
- Plan and conduct application deployment
- Degree Holder or Higher Diploma in Computer Studies or related disciplines. Fresh graduate will also be considered
- 3 to 5 years of experiences in application development with ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, SQL Server 2012/2005 and Crystal Report. Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Junior Programmer.
- Experience in Sharepoint is an advantage
- Good command of English and Chinese (Mandarin is an advantage)
Spinnaker IT Limited is a company that helps companies to tackle their IT related issues and support their business needs. We offer a full range of professional services including consultancy, IT support services, programmes and project management, IT outsourcing and recruitment services.
Successful candidate for this post will be employed as a permanent staff of our client company. We serve a broad spectrum of clients which include financial services institutions, Non-Government organizations (NGO) and medium to large size enterprises.
To view more jobs, please go back to our Spinnaker IT Job OpportunitiesYou have not SIGNED IN yet. Please SIGN IN or REGISTER before proceeding to apply for a job.
This can facilitate you to access our Job Opportunities to apply for this job or our Job Management Tool to monitor your job application status.
If you qualify and wish to submit an application directly to us instead of registering Spinnaker IT Career, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.