Websphere MQ Administrator (Freelancer/Contractor-12 months)
Brief Description :
The candidate will perform a variety of assignments associated with Windows Systems administration, including monitoring and controlling of Windows installations, analyzing system faults, troubleshooting issues, and running diagnostic tests on operating systems and hardware to detect and resolve problems
- Maintaining, and supporting medium to large scale Websphere MQ messaging infrastructure deployment according to existing procedures by utilizing in-house built and industry standard tools.
- Design and implementation of complex and comprehensive messaging infrastructure solutions for enterprise applications, creating project proposals and system design technical documentation
- Perform tasks relative to application integration into the infrastructure
- Supporting the testing process and lifecycle development process
- Educating application developers on best practices for use of WMQ.
- Research and development of new technologies and best practices.
- Degree Holder or above in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Solid Administrative work (5 year +) of WebSphere MQ administration experience (V6.2 & above) on UNIX or Windows platforms.
- Experience with in product & Fixpack installations and version upgrades of WebSphere MQ.
- Should be strong in using MQSC and PCF commands, and in Distributed Queue Management.
- Should be strong in MQ channel configuration using different transmission protocols.
- Should have experience with MQ Clusters
- Should be able to manage, configure and monitor MQ Listeners, Command Servers, Channel initiators, Trigger Monitors, MQ Log files & Dead Letter Queues.
- Should be strong with MQ Client applications & MQ client configuration
- Experience with architecting, designing and implementing SOA solutions using IBM WebSphere Message Broker (WMB) based applications on multiple projects
- Able to setup security for WebSphere MQ queues & other objects for data access and for administration using role-based security
- Proficient in SSL Configuration on WebSphere MQ.
Spinnaker IT Limited is a company that helps companies to tackle their IT related issues and support their business needs. We offer a full range of professional services including consultancy, IT support services, programmes and project management, IT outsourcing and recruitment services.
Successful candidate for this post will provide support for our clients or Spinnaker IT partners. We serve a broad spectrum of clients which include financial services institutions, Non-Government organizations (NGO) and medium to large size enterprises. Working period may range from 6 months to 2 years subject to individual project requirement.
To view more jobs, please go back to our Spinnaker IT Job OpportunitiesYou have not SIGNED IN yet. Please SIGN IN or REGISTER before proceeding to apply for a job.
This can facilitate you to access our Job Opportunities to apply for this job or our Job Management Tool to monitor your job application status.
If you qualify and wish to submit an application directly to us instead of registering Spinnaker IT Career, please send your CV to email@example.com.