Middleware Evergreening Support
Plan and manage software upgrade and evergreening activities on middleware technologies running on UNIX/Linux and windows platforms. Manage workload in order to provide support services for service owners to implement installation, configurations and administration of middleware products. The ideal candidate would be someone with a strong background in large scale project support with technical background in Linux server and middleware patching in an enterprise setting and show self-motivation and willingness to learn and work with various global and local teams to support various technologies evergreening.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate middleware software build, automation tooling and related material to facilitate users on upgrade activities
- Align technical support and consultancy services to users wherever necessary for middleware software upgrade
- Define appropriate governance to ensure the inventory accuracy to enable various function making reference to the inventory informationy
- Define and deliver meaningful MI for evergreening and patching governance
- Work closely on all Middleware projects to make sure it will work within schedule and budget
- Work closely with application teams and provide consultancy services and technical advice if required
- Create and maintain Middleware product administration and upgrade documentation
- Able to prepare macro and script to automate the report generation
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the basic knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Degree Holder or above in Computer Science or equivalent preferable
- Competent skills on any middleware with relevant experiences
- Competent skills on Microsoft Offices tools
- Knowledge of platform environments on which Middleware is run
- good project management skills
- Effective communication skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels
Education and Experience
- Preferably Diploma or Degree holder in Computer Science
- 5+ Years experience in server and/or middleware support
- PMP certification an advantage
Spinnaker IT Limited is a company that helps companies to tackle their IT related issues and support their business needs. We offer a full range of professional services including consultancy, IT support services, programmes and project management, IT outsourcing and recruitment services.
Successful candidate for this post will provide support for our client. We serve a broad spectrum of clients which include financial services institutions, Non-Government organizations (NGO) and medium to large size enterprises.
To view more jobs, please go back to our Spinnaker IT Job Opportunities
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org