Senior Associate – Application Developer (Permanent)
Working in an IT Development department of a global financial institution for leading system development projects of cross platform applications on moderately complex components under .NET and SQL Server environments.
- Lead a small team to carry out system development projects
- Conduct user requirements collection, system design and programming
- Responsible for project management work including planning and coordination
- Responsible for cross platform applications for various banking business including MIS, AML Settlement, CMS and Customer Service
- Degree Holder or Higher Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent preferable
- Around 6 years of IT work experience in system development
- At least 4 years of development experience in MS SQL Server solution design and ASP.Net solution design
- Working experience in banking or financial institution industry is preferable
- Solid experience in project management
- Hands-on experience in ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, SQL Server 2012/2005 and Crystal Report
- Concrete knowledge in information security
- Good leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical, self-initiative and responsible
- Good command of English and Chinese (Mandarin is an advantage)
- Responsible, self-driven, goal achieving, good team player
Spinnaker IT Limited is a company that helps companies to tackle their IT related issues and support their business needs. We offer a full range of professional services including consultancy, IT support services, programmes and project management, IT outsourcing and recruitment services.
Successful candidate for this post will be employed as a permanent staff of our client company. We serve a broad spectrum of clients which include financial services institutions, Non-Government organizations (NGO) and medium to large size enterprises.
To view more jobs, please go back to our Spinnaker IT Job OpportunitiesYou have not SIGNED IN yet. Please SIGN IN or REGISTER before proceeding to apply for a job.
This can facilitate you to access our Job Opportunities to apply for this job or our Job Management Tool to monitor your job application status.
If you qualify and wish to submit an application directly to us instead of registering Spinnaker IT Career, please send your CV to email@example.com.