Network Center Manager / Engineer
- Have good knowledge and experience of Junipar family of networking products.
- Monitor and ensure high availability of the production network environment using various tools like Solarwinds.
- Act as the centralized command center for alerts, maintenance, notifications and critical updates.
- Tackle network problems. Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve them in a timely manner. Escalate the problem if causing production impact.
- Regular maintenance of the network system which include applying upgrades and patches with respect to the change management process.
- For the more senior position, will need to oversee the personnel/shifts from a scheduling and daily work oversight.
Qualification and Experience
- For the senior position 8-10 years’ experience in a senior level support whereas for the other position 3-5 years’ experience in a technical support role.
- Strong system and network diagnostic skills which include strong knowledge of TCP/IP protocols.
- CCNA (CCNP for more senior role) certificate or equivalent Juniper certificate highly preferable.
- Experience of managing Server Administration VMware, Linux and Windows, command line and system diagnostics.
- Experience with network scripting.
- Experience with working within Network center, Data center or ISP environment
- For senior position, expect experience in managing teams in an enterprise environment and strong communication skills with senior management
- A team player, quick learner and can deal with a wide range of issues.
Spinnaker IT Limited is a company that helps companies to tackle their IT related issues and support their business needs. We offer a full range of professional services including consultancy, IT support services, programmes and project management, IT outsourcing and recruitment services.
Successful candidate for this post will provide support for our clients or Spinnaker IT partners. We serve a broad spectrum of clients which include financial services institutions, Non-Government organizations (NGO) and medium to large size enterprises. Working period may range from 6 months to 2 years subject to individual project requirement.
To view more jobs, please go back to our Spinnaker IT Job OpportunitiesYou have not SIGNED IN yet. Please SIGN IN or REGISTER before proceeding to apply for a job.
This can facilitate you to access our Job Opportunities to apply for this job or our Job Management Tool to monitor your job application status.
If you qualify and wish to submit an application directly to us instead of registering Spinnaker IT Career, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.